28 Jun TIẾNG ANH DOANH NGHIỆP – THÀNH NGỮ THƯỜNG DÙNG
NHỮNG CÂU THÀNH NGỮ THƯỜNG DÙNG TRONG TIẾNG ANH DOANH
- 1.ASAP – AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.– “As soon as possible” có nghĩa là ” nhanh nhất có thể”. Viết tắt là “ASAP”-
- I need you to finish that quotation ASAP please.
- This is an urgent matter, so please get back to me ASAP
- We have received your quotation. I will present this to my boss at our next meeting and get back to you with a response ASAP.
“GET DOWN TO BUSINESS” – Means to stop making small talk and start talking about business.
- Welcome to today’s meeting everybody. We don’t have much time, so lets get down to business.
- Hi everyone, just before we get down to business, I would like to welcome Emily to our reception team. I hope you will make her feel welcome.
“GO THE EXTRA MILE” – Means to do more than people expect.
- I really love this hotel. The staff really go the extra mile to make you feel welcome.
- She is a very nice person and will always go the extra mile to help others.
- If you are willing to go the extra mile at work. Then you will have more change of gaining more responsibility and getting promoted.
“NO TIME TO LOSE” – Means there is a lot of pressure to finish something quickly.
- I don’t have time today. The deadline for this report is tomorrow. There is no time to lose.
- We only have 30 minutes until the train leaves the station. We must hurry. There’s no time to lose.
- She has been taken to the hospital, with severe injuries. Let’s go, there’s no time to lose.
“WORD OF MOUTH” – If something spreads by word of mouth, people hear about it through conversation with friends, family or colleagues etc.
- A friend of mine told me (word of mouth) about a new restaurant that we should go to this weekend.
- Oh no, I won’t go back there again. My friend told me (word of mouth) about how bad the customer service is there now.
- I don’t normally eat Asian food, but a friend recommended it to me (word of mouth), so I’d like to try it.